TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read our terms and conditions
We reserve the right to change our terms without notice. We always publish any changes in our terms or policy on these pages and ask that customers check these sections and review our terms periodically.
inspirationpartysupplies.co.uk publishes this website on a "as is" basis and cannot guarantee:
1. the accuracy of information provided;
2. that the services and functions offered will be error free or uninterrupted; or
3. about the merchantability or suitability of products for a particular purpose.
inspirationpartysupplies.co.uk cannot accept any liability whatsoever for any damage or loss by customers or other interested parties, resulting from the use of our Website, however incurred.
inspirationpartysupplies.co.uk will never sell or trade your information with third parties.
We will always store your data securely and as required by the Data Protection Act.
inspirationpartysupplies.co.uk reserve the right to show you discounts or special offers etc from either ourselves, or third parties, in order to improve the service we provide to you. You will always have the opportunity to opt out of such communications by contacting us
This Website and other names and logos contained in this site may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
Before sending the parcel back to us, please contact us for a Returns Authorisation Number. You will be asked for the reason for the return plus whether the item has been used. In addition, you will need to confirm your name, order number and postcode, so please have these available if you telephone. You will need to include this Returns Number with your parcel back to us as failure to do so may result in delay of any refund. May we please ask you to additionally note:
1. You must take care of our goods whilst they are in your possession and any item for return must be received back in its original shipped condition and original packing. The item must be without damage or use and in a suitable condition for resale. All original packaging should accompany any returned item. We cannot accept returns for refund if such items have been opened from a sealed package (Costumes do not typically come in sealed packages and you can try them on). All items will be inspected on their return to our warehouse.
We are not a manufacturer, so the whole product and packaging must be returned as the same condition as you would have received it and how you may expect to receive it. If the product or packaging is in any way missing or damaged, we cannot refund.
2. That you or your carrier are responsible for any returned goods until they reach our warehouse. Cost and Risk of return will be at your expense and we strongly recommend that you receive proof of posting or use Royal Mail's "Recorded Signed" service. You may like to opt for Royal Mail's "Special Delivery" service if a valuable item.
3. We regret that outbound shipping, packing and insurance cannot be refunded.
4. We try to make refunds within one week of receipt back to us though promise to make all refunds within 30 calendar days from receipt of goods to our warehouse. Please note that we will not be held liable for any interest payment that you may incur because any refund was made outside of your credit/debit card timescales.
5. Please return the goods to the address on the top of your receipt/invoice including the Returns Authorisation Number. Any returned items not including such information may well be delayed.
6. Any returned goods that we receive which are outside of this Returns Policy will be defined as 'In Dispute'. Such In Dispute items will not be refunded. A reason for this decision will be provided. We are happy to re-ship such In Dispute items back to you, otherwise they will be destroyed within 91 calendar days from their receipt back to us.
7. We are sorry but we are unable to replace an item until the original is returned to PureParty. If you need an item in a hurry, we suggest you place a second order for the new item and send the original back at a later date.
# Should you wish to cancel the contract between 7 working days and 30 calendar days from receipt of goods, we will be happy to accept the item(s) back with refund of the goods to the value of 70% of the purchase price (excluding shipping)
# Should an item be returned and received after 30 calendar days, we will have no obligation to refund. If you wish the item resent to you, we will ask for a nominal fee to cover additional shipping costs.
# Your statutory rights are not affected.
* "7 working days from receipt of goods" shall be defined as 7 working days after the date of signature of receipt of goods